Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Smallville Q

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Drau's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    5,789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Alright, I'm watching Smallville and Clark has no powers.... what he do to give them up or how'd he lose them? [img]confused.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member munkkeyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 23rd, 2001
    Posts
    1,325
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Jor-El took the powers away in the episode before this one. Clark was in the fortress of solitude about to begin his superman training...but he had to leave suddenly to confront some enemies...once he defeated them, his powers were gone. He said that Jor-El took them away from him.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Drau's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    5,789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    thx

  4. #4
    Inactive Member baimun's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2001
    Posts
    6,345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's funny... I saw a half an episode the other day and he was flying... flew into Lex Luthor's plane and took some superman shield shaped jem.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Drau's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    5,789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That was twords the end of last season.

    He was somewhat "posessesed" by those stones and had full knowledge of all his powers. The last episode of last season had him putting together the three stones and being teleported to the Artic (antartic?).

  6. #6
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    DAMMIT i missed it!!!! ARGH!!!!! but that's right... daddy took them away cause he wasn't back home by sundown. our f*cking satellite switch is out so i couldn't watch it. they better hope they fix it right today when they come out! [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member AngelsDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    1,763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have no idea what's going on right now with smallville, no cable.. Ihave to wait for the seasons on DVD to see them.. Unfortunately I still only have season 1.. I need to catch up and go ahead and order season 2 from Columbia house (since I can't find it anywhere) and put season 3 and possibly 4 at the same time on layaway.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Evil Temptation's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    988
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by AoD the Peacemaker:
    I need to catch up and go ahead and order season 2 from Columbia house (since I can't find it anywhere)...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Check your local Wal-Mart... I just got season 1 & 2 for about $20 a piece.

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ October 07, 2005 09:15 AM: Message edited by: Underoo Bandit ]</font>

  9. #9
    Inactive Member AngelsDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    1,763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I did.. I can't find Season 2 at any of them.. Only season 1 or 3 or 4.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Evil Temptation's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    988
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Did you see them in a special display or just in the DVD section in the electronics department?

    The ones here all have a special WB TV DVD display with lots of WB tv show seasons on DVD, all marked down to like $20.

    If anything, I could probably pick one up for you... since you're here in FL shipping shouldn't be too bad...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •